PAUSA congress postponement

walid kerkeni

Apr 16, 2021, 4:39:56 PM4/16/21
to EL KAMEL RAFIK, zribi Ahmed Said, Adnen Hidoussi, Ahmed Sellami, Cherif Mohamed Karim, Khaireddine Bouassida, braiek SALEM, khaled ATALLAH, Khaled Atallah, Ali Serdar GÖZEN, Goezen, Dr. Ali Serdar, Amin Bouker, HMIDA Wissem, neil chelbi, Fethi Attyaoui, attyaou...@urotunis.com, Mohamed Sfaxi, Ouni Akrem, mounir ouakdi, touffahi mounir, Dr Wassim Chaabane, Abderrazak Bouzouita, ABDERRAZAK BOUZOUITA, mohamed chebil, m.ro...@erasmusmc.nl, Serigne Magueye Gueye, niangl...@yahoo.fr, kamadjou cyril, AGA...@ccf.org, mat...@yahoo.com, elsh...@hotmail.com, shingai.m...@smu.ac.za, har...@mans.edu.eg, ahmed....@hotmail.com, bun...@rocketmail.com, oke...@gmail.com, Jean de la Rosette, a...@ecosurgica.com, kb...@yahoo.com, j.la...@uct.ac.za, c.r.c...@shef.ac.uk, christophe...@nhs.net, john.d...@sjhc.london.on.ca, lotfi kochbati, kouicem hichem, Haroun Ayed, Bassem KSIBI, Jacobijn Sedelaar-Maaskant, Emna.bel...@pfizer.com, Mlika, Wissem, Samia Ben younès, Ben Younes, Samia, Lilia Bouderbala, Bouderbala, Lilia, Shili, Ons, ons.s...@gmail.com, Boudaya, Slim, Sabeur KALLEL, BACHA Imene, ASMI Hatem, Nader BELHADJ SALAH, Zahra KALLEL, Zahra Kallel Opalia, urotu...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

The Tunisian Urological Association, responsible for organizing the 15th PAUSA Congress, has been closely following the ever-changing landscape caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the continued health concerns and to the still threatening situation, and after consultation with the PAUSA board, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the 15th PAUSA Congress until 2022.

Turning the congress into virtual is actually an alternative. However, we have made the choice to postpone it in order to keep it a face to face meeting for better exchange, either scientifically or culturally.

We greatly appreciate all of the work that has gone into planning the 2021 preliminary programme. To all who contributed in any way, we are truly grateful.

Additional information on the postponed PAUSA congress, especially the final programme and the new 2022 date will be provided in the coming weeks.

We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time and are looking forward to a great program in Tunisia in 2022.

Yours sincerely

On behalf of the Tunisian Urological Association board and the 15th PAUSA Congress Organizing committee
Dr Walid KERKENI
Secretary General
Tunisian Urological Association