SeniorAdvisor.com Honors 2015 Best of Senior Living Award Recipients

Eric Ward - URLwire

Mar 17, 2015, 11:07:34 AM3/17/15
to url...@googlegroups.com
Announce Date:03/17/15
SeniorAdvisor.com Honors 2015 Best of Senior Living Award Recipients

SeniorAdvisor.com, the premier ratings and reviews site for senior care and services nationwide, recently announced the Best of 2015 Awards. Nearly 900 assisted living, in-home care, and other senior housing providers across the United States were recognized this year.

Now in their second year, the Best of 2015 Awards celebrate the best of the best in American senior care and are only given to communities and agencies that have consistently received outstanding feedback from families on the SeniorAdvisor.com website. This exclusive designation places the winners in the top one percent of senior care providers nationwide according to those who matter most - their customers.

At 4.5, 4.1, and 3.3 percents respectively, Atlanta assisted living, Chicago assisted living, andDallas assisted living providers represent the top three U.S. cities with the most winners. California, Texas, and Florida represent the top three states.

"We launched SeniorAdvisor.com with two goals in mind: first, we wanted to identify and celebrate the best-performing senior care providers and second, we wanted to give families a tool to identify the businesses that will take great care of their loved ones," said Eric Seifert, President of SeniorAdvisor.com. "These awards are a capstone on those two goals. We're thrilled to have the opportunity to thank companies and professionals who commit to providing exceptional service to the loved ones we entrust in their care."

According to a joint study by SeniorAdvisor.com and A Place For Mom conducted in May 2014,online reviews have a profound impact on the purchasing behavior of consumers looking for senior care.

To qualify for a SeniorAdvisor.com Best of 2015 Award, winners must have an average overall rating of at least 4.5 stars and a minimum number of reviews. Additionally, winners must offer at least one of the following types of care: assisted living, Alzheimer's care, independent living, low-income senior housing, skilled nursing, or in-home care. This is the first year in-home care providers were eligible to receive the award.

Winners received framed certificates, exclusive award badge stickers and decals, and a comprehensive kit to help them publicize their success and share their award with the broader local community through print and web channels. To learn more about the Best of 2015 Awards and view the complete list of the nation's best senior care, please visit SeniorAdvisor.com.

About SeniorAdvisor.com LLC
SeniorAdvisor.com is the premier consumer ratings and reviews site for senior living communities and home care providers nationwide. The innovative website provides easy access to the information families need when making a senior care decision, and features trusted reviews and advice from local residents and their loved ones. For more information, please visithttp://www.SeniorAdvisor.com or call 1-800-805-3621.

CONTACT:
SeniorAdvisor.com
Amelia Willson
amelia dot willson at senioradvisor dot com

Posted by Eric Ward on 03/17/15