BathOrbs.com Offers Luxurious Vegan Bath Bombs

Eric Ward - URLwire

Aug 7, 2014, 11:17:26 AM8/7/14
to url...@googlegroups.com
Announce Date: August 7, 2014
BathOrbs.com Offers Luxurious Vegan Bath Bombs

BathOrbs.com is a small business located in Las Vegas, NV with a passion for making the highest quality bath bombs in the world. Moisturizing orbs releasing sweet aromatherapy, each one made by hand with love from us to you.

CEO Justin Gomolka said "We live in such a stressful world these days. Sometimes, you need to just put away your cell phone, shut down the computer, turn off the news... and take a bath! I want our customers to experience magic with our luxurious, vegan bath bombs. Let your worries fade away, while you take a vacation right at home with one of our bath bombs. Filled with moisturizing oils and relaxing essential oils, we feel everyone deserves one of these therapeutic
treasures. "

Commitment to Animal Rights
As a signer of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, every product is made from 100% natural ingredients with respect to human, plant and animal life. The company works closely with PETA to operate cruelty free as well as all products are 100% vegan. They use only 100% natural ingredients and test the finished products on themselves, friends, and family. They are committed to never sourcing raw ingredients from companies who test on animals.

Posted by Eric Ward on 8/07/14