capture.xml where to get?

DRUG_ADDICT

May 27, 2008, 11:50:56 AM5/27/08
to url2jpeg
Hello! Immediately, I want to say and write you a Russian through a
translator google.ru/translate_t

Very good program you! Thank you for it! Using hitherto url2bmp,
through PHP script (exec ( 'command');) but it did not meet all my
needs! I now want to move to url2jpeg and want to understand that
there is for the team?

Give please! I know you already wrote here:
http://groups.google.com/group/url2jpeg/browse_thread/thread/5e28a754601376ce/bd66eb22d357ff23?lnk=gst&q=command
# bd66eb22d357ff23
but that I do not understand the rationale for a capture.xml precisely
where it altogether take? I downloaded your distribution but there was
not capture.xml me his need to generate? It should definitely use?
That is, as in url2bmp command:
exec ( 'url2bmp.exe-url http://google.ru-format jpg-file "file.jpg"-wx
1280-wy 1024-bx 800-by 600-wait 0-notinteractive');
could get a picture… here in url2jpeg how to get a picture about the
same team? Or need all the same this capture.xml???

sorry for a lot of questions ;) very easy to understand hunting…
SPASIBO!

url2jpeg team

May 30, 2008, 3:56:17 AM5/30/08
to url2jpeg
Hi,

1) Start url2jpeg
2) Go to the "scripting" tab.
3) Press "new" button in the left bottom corner.
4) Fill the right form.
5) Press "update" button.
6) Repeat step 3 for each site you want to script
7) Press the "Save" button and give a name to the XML file, for
example capture.xml.
8) Quit url2jpeg
9) From the command line type "url2jpeg /scrip capture.xml"

Cheer,
url2jpeg Team.

On May 27, 5:50 pm, DRUG_ADDICT <drug_add...@angarskhome.ru> wrote:
> Hello! Immediately, I want to say and write you a Russian through a
> translator google.ru/translate_t
>
> Very good program you! Thank you for it! Using hitherto url2bmp,
> through PHP script (exec ( 'command');) but it did not meet all my
> needs! I now want to move to url2jpeg and want to understand that
> there is for the team?
>
> Give please! I know you already wrote here:http://groups.google.com/group/url2jpeg/browse_thread/thread/5e28a754...
> # bd66eb22d357ff23
> but that I do not understand the rationale for a capture.xml precisely
> where it altogether take? I downloaded your distribution but there was
> not capture.xml me his need to generate? It should definitely use?
> That is, as in url2bmp command:
> exec ( 'url2bmp.exe-urlhttp://google.ru-formatjpg-file "file.jpg"-wx

url2jpeg team

May 30, 2008, 4:00:52 AM5/30/08
to url2jpeg
Correct syntaxt is
url2jpeg /script capture.xml
ou can also use /destination /run /exit /minimized

url2jpeg /script capture.xml /destination c:\image /minimized /run /
exit

Cheer,
url2jpeg Team
> > SPASIBO!- Hide quoted text -

DRUG_ADDICT

May 30, 2008, 5:09:42 PM5/30/08
to url2jpeg
Thank you very much!
Now I understand, thank you still races!
Just now I will generate this xml file using php and everything will
be all right!