plan to develop commandline mode batch with changing URL?

YongBeck Kim

Aug 19, 2009, 4:56:30 AM8/19/09
to url2jpeg
Hello, Thank you for nice experience with your application.

As the previous similar questions, I have a request.

I know my below request is not possible now, will you have a plan to
develop it?

Or if I pay some money, will you make a new development plan for me?

My request is capturing dynamically channging urls in batch mode.

. almost setting(x-axis, y-axis and so on) works like your already-
made script.
. but, url tag in script should be getting information from commmand
option like -url http://www.google.com
. but, not only destination but alose destination filename should be
getting from commmandlike like -targetName abc.jpg

url2jpeg Team

Aug 28, 2009, 10:27:34 AM8/28/09
to url2jpeg
Hi,

I'll look at your command line need in a few day.

Remi