compilation build error

Rotev

Jul 15, 2007, 1:24:32 AM7/15/07
to url2jpeg
Hi,

I am an ASP.NET C# developer, unfamiliar with C++.

When I'm trying to build the solution, I get the following error:
"fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ClassFileSplit.h': No
such file or directory c:\documents and settings\rotev\desktop
\url2jpeg-452\url2jpeg\ucapture\stdafx.h 28"

Same happens for ClassPE.h if I remark the above line.

If I remark both the lines, the application runs but the capture tab
throws exception.

screen shot of the error:
http://url2jpeg.googlegroups.com/web/url2jpeg-build-error.gif

Some help is required... thank you!

url2jpeg team

Jul 16, 2007, 1:25:44 PM7/16/07
to url2jpeg
Hi,

If you comment out the two line the project compile.
I have updated stdafx.h file and the project file, because release
version was not building.

Both files url2jpeg.exe and uCapture.dll (the C++ DLL) must be present
in the same file or you get the exception.

Sincerely,
url2jpeg Team