New version

url2bmp Team

Dec 4, 2005, 8:58:37 AM12/4/05
to url2bmp
Hello,

What do you expect in next url2bmp version?

Remi

peter_k

Dec 4, 2005, 10:22:08 AM12/4/05
to url2bmp
Hi!

This program is very good! I'm using it to automize thumbnails
generating on my site. I've connect it with another program (written by
me), which is automatily sending generated files to my server. So i've
only to run my program and i can go for a coffee ;), but ...
sometimes program is "hanging". It is displaying white site and i have
to manually click [X] button.

I'll be very glad of this things:
* "white page" bug will be repaired
* can you add option to command line to automaticly close url2bmp after
"x" seconds? (Even if the thumbnail will be not generated or it will be
open javascript window)

Futher, not very important thing to add:
* url2bmp working in silent mode (javascript turned off)
* working in the "background", to allow me working during thumbs
creating :)

This program is freeware, can i use it for commercial usage? Now i'm
using it in non-commercial site (scouts links directory)

This is the only freeware working program to convert html to jpg! Good
Luck!