Few questions

peter_k

Feb 1, 2006, 8:33:00 AM2/1/06
to url2bmp
Hi!

This program is very good! I'm using it to automize thumbnails
generating on my site. I've connect it with another program (written by

me), which is automatily sending generated files to my server. So i've
only to run my program and i can go for a coffee ;), but ...
sometimes program is "hanging". It is displaying white site and i have
to manually click [X] button.

I'll be very glad of this things:
* "white page" bug will be repaired
* can you add option to command line to automaticly close url2bmp after

"x" seconds? (Even if the thumbnail will be not generated or it will be

open javascript window)

Futher, not very important thing to add:
* url2bmp working in silent mode (javascript turned off)
* working in the "background", to allow me working during thumbs
creating :)

This program is freeware, can i use it for commercial usage? Now i'm
using it in non-commercial site (scouts links directory)

This is the only freeware working program to convert html to jpg! Good
Luck!

led...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2006, 11:55:56 AM2/1/06
to url2bmp
How are you automizing this? I have been looking for a way to create
uniform thumbnails of web templates that are stored on my local drive.
I imagine this could be done with a script of some sort, but I am not
very script literate. I found a program that does such a thing called
Web Thummer, but would really like to solve the problem with url2bmp.

Any Suggestions?

peter_k

Feb 1, 2006, 1:29:30 PM2/1/06
to url2bmp
For this you can make program in c/c++ which will execute url2bmp for
each htm/html file founded in chosen folder

url2bmp Team

Feb 2, 2006, 1:57:54 AM2/2/06
to url2bmp
Hi,

Can you give me some URL where url2bmp freeze so I can fix this?

Remi

peter_k

Feb 2, 2006, 7:26:36 AM2/2/06
to url2bmp
This happen randomly (About one page per 50), this is not addicted from
URL. And after my manually reaction, by pressing "Refresh" everything
is ok.

Btw: This is my site when i'm using thumbnails:

http://www.linki.zhr.pl/zhr/pomorze/