Ideas for the next version

blogger

Feb 10, 2007, 1:47:34 PM2/10/07
to url2bmp
I'd like to see an option for it to be called from FireFox ore IE and
for it to send it the URL that it is on. The extension IE View does
this with Firefox and IE (it sends the url the user is on in FF to IE
so you can check it in IE, without having to copy the url, open up IE
and paste it, all in 1 click). Maybe it could be an extension for
firefox or somehow add it to a right click option or something.

Optional autosave incrementing, using numbers 000001.png (whatever
extension you pick). That way I can rename and view stuff later on, if
I have a lot of pages that need to be captured.

A way for it to figure out how tall the image should be, maybe it can
figure it out by the scrollbar length? Not sure if thats possible or
not.

url2bmp Team

Feb 11, 2007, 3:16:38 AM2/11/07
to url2bmp