Lots of praise & a question

sam8988378

Jul 19, 2006, 1:07:19 PM7/19/06
to url2bmp
This is excellent! I've used it for copying receipts (when they say
"print this page"-pffft! as if I need loads of paper lying around),
also saving a chat, website, etc.

I've been trying to update and make accurate records on all the stuff
I've had to move to Cd's (spacial constraints), and had the idea of
using URL2bmp and pasting the address from windows explorer (instead of
cutting and pasting the screenshot of cd contents, which I've done
before). It worked great, except that URL2bmp returned icons for the
content (.rtf icon, .bmp icon, .mp3 icon, etc) instead of the details
view listing, which is how the page is actually displayed.

Is there any way of altering this so URL2bmp returns the page with the
view setting which is displayed, instead of a default icon setting?

Would this be something URL2jpg would better be able to do?