Future enhancement - capture a portion of a screen

Danno100

Feb 7, 2006, 3:24:29 PM2/7/06
to url2bmp
Is it possible to capture a portion of the screen, not automatically
starting at the top left corner?

For instance, I would like to identify the view and image size but
specify the x and y coordinates for a start point.

My requirment is to create jpg images to a media server which
ultimately displays the image on a TV screen. Caputuring the top and
left side information usually presents advertisments, etc. that are not
wanted. For instance, grabbing a weather map is all I want. It is
shown at the same location every time, but in the middle of a cluttered
web page.

Thanks.

url2bmp Team

Feb 8, 2006, 1:30:15 AM2/8/06
to url2bmp
Hi,

I take note of your remark and will add this functionnality in the next
version.

Remi