Online - Punjabi (Shahmukhi - Gurmukhi) Machine Transliteration System

Abbas Malik

Jan 6, 2009, 10:43:31 AM1/6/09
to Urd...@googlegroups.com, Jeevan Deol, Jeevan Deol, a...@aclweb.org, Atif Gulzar, charu sidhu, Farooq Khan, Gurpreet Lehal, H A S S A N, Somers, Harold, Kirpal Singh Pannu, Kulbir Thind, lig...@imag.fr, Max Silberztein, Miriam Butt, Miriam Butt, m...@quark.cs.earlham.edu, Multiple recipients of list, Nabeel Naqvi, Nayyara Karamat, pil...@gmail.com, prin...@pucit.edu.pk, pucit-mcs...@googlegroups.com, rahmat yousufzai, Rakhi, saadia nasir, Sadaf Abdul Rauf, sanjay meena, Sarmad Hussain, sbo...@gmail.com, Dr. Shaista Nuzat, Dr Shamas Javaid, Smriti Singh, Smriti, Tafseer Ahmed, Tahira Naseem, Tariq Mehmood, Virinder Singh Kalra

Dear All,

I am pleased to inform you that I have developed an online Shahmukhi to Gurmukhi and vice versa Machine Transliteration system or Punjabi Machine Transliteration System. Please find detailed information on www.puran.info/pmt

Best regards,

---

M G Abbas Malik

Doctorant (PhD Student)

Université Joseph Fourier,

Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique et le Traitement Automatisé des Langues et de la Parole (GETALP)

Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG) / Grenoble Informatics Laboratory

GETALP, LIG-Campus, BP53

385 Rue de la Bibliothèque,

38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France

Off:      +33 (0)4 76 51 48 17

Mob:    +33 (0)6 74 50 46 01

e-mail: abbas.malik at imag.fr            abbas.malik at gmail.com

Sadaf Abdul Rauf

Jan 6, 2009, 10:47:49 AM1/6/09
to Urd...@googlegroups.com
Great going and nice speed too!. Good keep it up.

When are you coming back to Paris? I might ask you to bring something from Pakistan (not much heavy :)).

Pay my regards to auntie, uncle and bhabhi.

regards,

Sadaf.