/ Urban Movie Links / OT - Mrs Algeria

LaDuqesa

Apr 7, 2010, 7:01:07 PM4/7/10

Do you want something a little outside the law? Madame Aldjeria (played by the formidable Biyouna) will get it for you. With a gay sub-plot, this film offers a fascinating glimpse into an Arabic and Muslim country quite different to what we are fed by a biassed and Zionist-Imperialist influenced media always ready to feed people's fears about Muslims and the non-existent "clash of civilisations". We see that Arabs and Muslims are people like us with the same needs and wishes, that is, to get on, maybe with some illicit help, but get on for the sake of their families nonetheless. I hope you enjoy the film.

Image

Délice Paloma (2007) - Nadir Moknèche

Studio : Sunday Morning Productions

Director:Nadir Moknèche
Writer:Nadir Moknèche (writer)
Release Date:2007
Genre:Drama
Plot:When it comes to surviving in today's Algeria, no scam is too daunting for the woman who has adopted her country's name...
Runtime:134 min
Country:France, Algeria
Language:Arabic, French
Quality:Medium, Bootleg DVDRip
Subtitles:French hard coded when Arabic spoken
Further Info:See ScreenShots

Cast

Biyouna ... Zineb Agha / Mme Aldjeria
Nadia Kaci ... Sheherazade / Zouina
Aylin Prandi ... Paloma / Rachida
Daniel Lundh ... Riyad
Fadila Ouabdesselam ... Mina
Lyes Salem ... Maître Djaffar
Nawel Zwit ... Baya
Abbes Zahmani ... Mr. Benbaba
Attica Guedj ... Mme Benbaba
Hafsa Zinai Koudil ... Madame Bellil (as Hafsa Koudil)
Ahmed Benaissa ... Monsieur Bellil
Sara Abbou ... La receptionniste
Nayal Ahmed-Ouamer ... Cliente d'Algéria
Ali Aït Saïd
Bachir Aït Saïd
Kais Allahoum
Samia Allalou
Kafia Allouane ... Cliente d'Algéria
Harwa Anaguou
Sid Ahmed Anaguou
Yacine Bellouni
Chérine Benachenhou ... Soeur de Paloma
Youcef Benadouda ... Le passeur
Kader Kada Benchiha
Ourida Benramdane
Yamina Bessaou ... Le mère du disparu
Kamel Bouchair ... Le taxi clandestin
Nazim Boucheta ... L'inspecteur du service de l'hygiène
Meriem Bouzid
Zoheir Chine
Hocine Choutri ... Le voiturier du Miami
Namza Doudou
Kamel Druci
Leila Faidi ... Soeur de Paloma
Abdelkrim Fellague
Mohamed Islam Haalah
Louiza Habani ... Le mère de Paloma
Reda Hadda
Victor Haïm ... Monsieur Herad
Aïssa Hefteh
Yacine Issad
Lu Xiui Jang ... Mister Zhang
Amel Kernane ... Soeur de Paloma
Dalil Kernane ... L'homme du fast food
Riad Laceb
Yacine Laloui ... L'industriel oranais
Farid Lattab
Zahia Makhlouf ... Voisine
Aïcha Mebarek ... Voisine
Nadir Moknèche ... Le patron de la fleur du jour
Sabeha Mokneche ... La patronne de la fleur du jour
Hadj Mounir
Karim Moussaoui ... Le mari de Shéérazade
Mounir Nini ... Le jeune gars du Miami
Nacer Omar ... Voisin
Souad Ouadahi
Abdel Malek Ougouadfel ... Le caissier du cinéma
Boualem Ourbiah
Rabah Ourbiah ... L'homme au terrain
Yacine Pajero
Cheb Rafik ... Le chanteur
Kahina Rahil
Nawel Skander ... La chanteuse
Hamid Tadjadit
Boualem Torqui
Wafa Touahria ... Soeur de Paloma
Manel Touati ... Gardienne de prison
Ammar Zineddar

Synopsis

Along with her team, Madame Aldjeria fixes up other people's problems in exchange for cash, and she doesn't hesitate to dirty her hands in order to survive in a country where no holds are barred. Madame Aldjeria's new recruit, Paloma, catches everyone's eye including Riyad, who just happens to be Madame Aldjeria's son.

IMDB Link

Links

Image

Are you a member of SendSpace? If not, why not use this link to join as a free member?

http://www.sendspace.com/invite/k6hl05

Or if you want to join Hotfile, here's a link to do it by

http://hotfile.com/register.html?reff=82022

Recent Activity:
.