Garden/ Compost turning work party next Sat. 10 am - noon

Carol Springer

Feb 19, 2024, 10:51:32 AMFeb 19
to gar...@urbansoil.net, Ava Bivens, ustu
Meet in the courtyard
Kyla will lead the compost turning
The rest of us will weed,  clear paths, prune, maybe plant
Beginners welcome.
Long pants & Long sleeves suggested. Maybe even sunscreen!

Ava Bivens

Feb 24, 2024, 11:01:22 AMFeb 24
to Carol Springer, gar...@urbansoil.net, ustu
Ok, sounds great - thank you for including me - see you this Saturday!

Ava

Ava Bivens

Mar 1, 2024, 4:57:48 PMMar 1
to Carol Springer, gar...@urbansoil.net, ustu
Hi Kyla,

I'm just checking in to see what time the compost work party starts tomorrow (Sat., March 2nd). - is it 10am - 12pm like the garden work party?

KYLA Purtell

Mar 1, 2024, 5:30:09 PMMar 1
to ambi...@gmail.com, Carol Springer, gar...@urbansoil.net, ustu
I am going to reschedule to Sunday as rain is expected tomorrow midday.

Let's say 11am on Sunday? Should only take an hour at most.

Ava Bivens

Mar 1, 2024, 5:54:01 PMMar 1
to KYLA Purtell, Carol Springer, gar...@urbansoil.net, ustu
Okay, sounds good!