Would you be interested in being a permaculture exhibitor at the National Heirloom Expo in Ventura next month?

Lois Arkin

Aug 17, 2023, 12:17:03 PM8/17/23
to Urban Soil Garden Group, la...@arashi.com

Hi USTU Gardeners,
This just in, in case any of you would like to be part of this interesting garden event.

Lois

This ticket was created on your behalf.

Jessica P (Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co)

Aug 17, 2023, 11:07 CDT

Good morning,

We have a massive 3-day expo coming up on Sep 12-14th at the Ventura County Fairgrounds where we'll be celebrating gardening, sustainability, healthy food, and heirloom seeds.

We're still looking to add some exhibitors to the line-up yet and thought you'd be a great fit for the Expo. (Exhibitor Booths are free!) You can check out what we're all about at https://theheirloomexpo.com/

We are expecting 10,000+ visitors to the event and this is already shaping up to be our most attended Expo yet.
If you'd like to represent the Los Angeles Eco Village at the event, the exhibitor booths are free and we'd love to have you there!

Let us know if you need more info or if we can answer any questions for you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jess P.
417-512-8735

Jessica P
Human Resources
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
h...@rareseeds.com

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

This email is a service from Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co. Delivered by Zendesk