Re: [Urban Soil] USTU Garden Work Day this Sunday @ 2:30pm!!

Carol Springer

Sep 18, 2023, 9:26:38 PM9/18/23
to Jessica Brown, gar...@urbansoil.net, ustu
You’re welcome even if you don’t have garden skills. If you can hold up a leaning post. Well, we dismantle an arbor, we want you!

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 5:34 PM Jessica Brown <jessicalyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Community,

The unexpected summer precipitation has caused a growth spurt in our plants! (Maybe you've noticed branches have been whacking you on the head?)

The Garden Committee will be hosting a Garden Work Party this Sunday @ 2:30 PM to work on:
  • Trimming plants away from pathways, and each other
  • Pulling summer plants out of the veggie beds and amending the soil
  • Planting cool weather seeds and seedlings
  • Trimming the myrtle above the outdoor kitchen and rehanging the lights.
  • Other ideas welcome
No experience necessary!

If anyone involved in the membership process wants to invite folks, please do.
Our normal community potluck will happen shortly after at 6pm. Expect a hungry crowd!