Today is Sunday

1 view

Michael Bunsen

Aug 23, 2009, 1:20:32 PM8/23/09
to urbanedi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I don't think am going to be back in town in time today to meet, but I
plan on hanging out on IRC (#urbanedibles on freenode.net) while I
pick at things.

I got the hang of Django forms this week and plan to finish at least
the "add source" view today.

Rick mentioned the importance of adding tickets to keep us moving
forward and aid independent contribution. I added one and encourage
you all to do the same! We can base our tests of these as well.

Does anyone know how to link a mercurial commit to a Google Code
issue? (like using r1250 in SVN & Trac).

Michael