Urban Edibles Dev Meeting - 3pm Sunday at Backspace

Michael Bunsen

Jul 26, 2009, 2:36:46 AM7/26/09
to urbanedi...@googlegroups.com, Python Users Group -- Portland, Oregon USA, pdxd...@googlegroups.com
A last minute reminder that we will be meeting Sunday to continue
discussion and work on the new Urban Edibles website. Since our last
meeting we have outlined our Django models and started a Mercurial
repository on Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/urbanedibles/

Please come if your are interested on collaborating on any level, or
join our mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/urbanedibles-dev

When: July 25th, 3pm
Where: Backspace (115 NW 5th Ave)

Michael Bunsen

mark gross

Jul 26, 2009, 6:03:28 PM7/26/09
to urbanedi...@googlegroups.com, Python Users Group -- Portland, Oregon USA, pdxd...@googlegroups.com
I just noticed that the date called out for the meeting was the 25th,
and that was Saturday.

I'm at BS now and getting the feeling it will be a short meeting ;)
looks like I'll have time for the beer fest after all.

If the meeting did indeed happen on Saturday can someone send some
short notes on what happened?

Thanks!

Rami Kassab

Jul 26, 2009, 6:08:34 PM7/26/09
to urbanedi...@googlegroups.com, Python Users Group -- Portland, Oregon USA, pdxd...@googlegroups.com
I doubt the meeting happened on Saturday because the email reminder for the meeting was sent just this afternoon so I think the date was just wrong in the email. Unfortunately, I have plans with family and wont be able to make it. Good luck guys!

--
Rami Kassab - Chief Executive Officer
M 503.888.8605

Typethink - Creative Web Firm
P 503.626.6231
F 503.626.6233
111 SW 5th Ave., Suite 1000
Portland, OR 97204
www.typethink.com

mark gross

Jul 26, 2009, 7:13:56 PM7/26/09
to urbanedi...@googlegroups.com
its happening today :)

We are pushing some early (ugly) code up just to get things started.
My modle.py is still mostly comments and todos. but we'll push it up
as a starting point....

Thanks!

--mgross