Seeking nonprofits to help pilot our State of the Nonprofit Sector survey

Pyne, Jeremy D

Apr 18, 2024, 9:28:18 AMApr 18
to urban-n...@googlegroups.com

I hope everyone is doing well. Community Information Now and the San Antonio Area Foundation are looking for pilot testers for a State of the Nonprofit Sector survey we are preparing for deployment. If any non-university nonprofits would be willing to help us test and provide feedback over the next few days please reach out to us at in...@cinow.info!

Thank you!

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Instagram

sph.uth.edu

Jeremy

Pyne

Project Manager

UTHealth Houston

School of Public Health

Community Information Now, San Antonio Campus

7411 John Smith Drive, Suite 1100, San Antonio, TX 78229‑6041

+1 (210) 276‑9043