National Center for Charitable Statistics new website

Pettit, Kathryn

Feb 19, 2024, 7:25:19 AMFeb 19
to urban-n...@googlegroups.com

A data tip to start off the week…

My friends at Urban Institute’s National Center for Charitable Statistics (where I started long ago!) just released the complete overhaul of their website - with downloadable data on nonprofits, data guides, and R-packages. It’s in a “soft-launch” phase, so I’m sure they’d love to hear what you think.

The detailed tax file data is from 2019 and the master nonprofit list is from late 2022 - they do plan on updating the data over time.

-Kathy

Kathryn Pettit

Senior Fellow

Co-Director, National Neighborhood Indicators Partnership

Pronouns: she/her/hers

U R B A N   I N S T I T U T E

Metropolitan Housing and Communities Policy Center

www.urban.org

Sign up for the NNIP newsletter!