I write from ....

Yolanda Silva

Apr 12, 2019, 11:40:54 AM4/12/19
to mensajes-diar...@googlegroups.com

I write from my cross to your loneliness, to you who so many times you looked at me without seeing me and you heard me without listening to You, who so many times you promised to follow me closely and without knowing why you distance yourself from the traces I left in the world so that do not miss

To you, that you do not always believe that I am with you, that you seek me without finding me and sometimes you lose faith in finding me. You, that sometimes you think that I am a memory and you do not understand that I am alive.

I am the beginning and the end, I am the way not to deviate, the truth so that you do not make mistakes, the life to not die. My favorite subject is love, which was my reason to live and to die.

I was free until the end, I had a clear ideal and I defended it with my blood to save you. I was a teacher and a servant, I am sensitive to friendship and I have been waiting for you for a long time.

Nobody like me knows your soul, your thoughts, your behavior and I know very well what you are worth. I know that maybe your life seems poor in the eyes of the world, but I know you have a lot to give

I am sure that within your heart there is a hidden treasure; know yourself and you will make a place for me. If you knew how long ago I hit the doors of your heart and I do not receive an answer.

Sometimes it hurts me that you ignore me and condemn me like Pilate. Others who deny me like Peter and others who betray me like Judas.

Today, I ask for patience for your parents, love for your partner, responsibility for your children. Tolerance for the elderly, understanding for all your brothers Compassion for the one who suffers and service for all.

I would like to never see you as selfish, proud, rebellious, discontented, pessimistic. Every time you falcate, look for me and you will find me, when you feel tired speak to me, tell me

Every time you think you're worthless, do not get depressed or believe little. Do not forget that I needed an ass to enter Jerusalem I need your littleness, for the soul of your neighbor.

Every time you sit alone on the road, do not forget that I am with you. Do not get tired of asking me, because I will not get tired of giving you. Do not get tired of following me because I will accompany you. I'll never leave you alone.
I am here by your side, I am here to help you

Taken from the Network.

image001.jpg