Movie Night! REFLECTION, A WALK WITH WATER in Shelburne Falls (or online) This THURSDAY EVE!

1 view

Sowing Solutions

Mar 18, 2023, 4:38:23 PM3/18/23

Movie Night at The Permaculture Place!

at The Mill in Downtown Shelburne Falls, 49 Conway St (or attend online)

See this award winning film on Thursday March 23, 6:30pm

'Reflection, A Walk With Water'

Followed by a Talk with Filmmaker Emmett Brennan

Attend In Person OR From Home With Online Link   ~ Read more details below this image:

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 12.56.17 PM.png

Reckoning with the reality of a changing climate, filmmaker Emmett Brennan walks the length of the Los Angeles aqueduct in search of a vision for humanity worth living for—where he encounters ecological iconoclasts, indigenous voices, and permaculture designers who are challenging the status quo on how we use Earth’s most precious resource. The film delves into a profound and far reaching look at our relationship with water and offers a vision for how to radically redesign our lives around it.

About Emmett:

Emmett is an artist and story teller who uses film as a way to orient humanity towards care, curiosity, and repair. Both poetic and practical, his work gives momentum to the cautiously hopeful dreams in our hearts and offers deep insight into the interdependent relationship we share with the whole of life. He is most well known for producing ‘Inhabit: A Permaculture Perspective’ and directing ‘Reflection: a walk with water,’ which premiered at Tribeca and won an Audience Favorite award at Mill Valley.

To Learn More & Register:

www.PermacultureSeries.org/Events

OR make a donation at the door (suggested $10)

Brought to you by Sowing Solutions, Permaculture Design & Education

--
Kay Cafasso
  Director of Sowing Solutions Permaculture Design & Education

"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." -Rumi
Movie Night March 23 Emmett.pdf