Here is the info for our next Permaculture Design Certification Course in Western MA with Sowing Solutions (Sowing Solutions Permaculture Design & Education is celebrating a decade of permaculture education!):
Gather the skills to ethically design for abundance in your home landscapes and for resilience in your communities.
Three Weekends in All: May 20-23, July 15-17, and Aug 18-21 **Early Birds Save $200 if registered by February 1st** (or Attend the Fall Course: Sept 9-12, Oct 14-16, and Nov 10-13)
Our Summer Course is offered over a total of three long weekends : May 20-23, July 15-17, and Aug 18-21
We want to be sure that you know about the EARLY BIRD SAVINGS for the Summer Course. *** Register by February 1st and save $200 off tuition!! ***
The Upcoming Summer Course:
Your registration in this course will provide you with: skill shares, discussions, design activities, experience in orchards and forest gardens, skills to create new gardens, natural building visits and hands-on activities, tours of local permaculture sites, immersion in community life, stories and presentations, food preservation and medicine making workshops, mapping techniques, networking opportunities, and a certification in permaculture design.
This course is offered by Sowing Solutions, who is celebrating over a decade in permaculture education. It will be held at Snow Farm New England Craft Program in Williamsburg MA for the first May weekend and then at Nine Mountain Retreat Center in Plainfield MA for the July and August weekends~ both sites are truly inspiring places! (Snow Farm is an art school and Nine Mountain is a healing & dance retreat center). Each site is currently developing their permaculture landscape. You will have an opportunity to design for real clients at these host sites, while you are guided through the ecological design process alongside our stellar team of educators and designers.
• Students of this PDC will learn first-hand about working with design clients and conducting an ecological design. Participants will be guided through the ecological design process alongside a team of professional designers and educators.
• A study of permaculture with Sowing Solutions includes visits to numerous demonstration sites such as Sirius EcoVillage, Wildside Cottages and Gardens, and Hickory Gardens. You can evaluate and learn from these leading northeastern permaculture sites that have been growing and evolving for nearly a decade.
• Gaining your internationally recognized certification with Sowing Solutions is an experience of empowerment, support, inspiration and skill building.
• All that you learn in this course can be applied at your home.
The Registration Process is as follows:
1. Fill out the registration form (attached) and return to us by email or postal mail at: Sowing Solutions, 5 Bridge St, Shelburne Falls, MA 01370.
2. Send in a $300 deposit or a full tuition payment as a check or money order written out to 'Sowing Solutions' at the same mailing address (Sowing Solutions, 5 Bridge St, Shelburne Falls, MA 01370) ~There is also an option to make a payment for either the full or partial tuition amount via paypal or credit card online at our website (http://www.permacultureseries.org/register-now.html)
The registration form is attached here for you. Once we receive an email from you, we will send you a Detailed Course Information Packet. We are available to chat by phone if you have further questions :) We will send you the brief pre-course assignment and all the arrival details as soon as you register.
~ Director of Sowing Solutions Permaculture Design & Education~ Certified Permaculture Designer & Instructor
- Ecological Planning & Garden Design Services- Permaculture Design Certification Courses