Free Radical Mycology Talks in Buffalo and Ithaca next week

Rad Mycology

Sep 30, 2016, 4:23:29 PM9/30/16
to upstateNYpermaculture
Hey folks,
I wanted to let you know about two free presentations I will be giving next week on mycology, mushroom cultivation, and a whole lot more. One will be at Burning Books in Buffalo on Oct. 3 from 6-8 PM, and the other will be at the library in Ithaca on Oct. 4 from 6-8. These will be part of a tour / fungal roadshow I am on to promote for my new book, Radical Mycology.

The book and talks focus on how fungi and mushroom cultivation can help humans and the environment in a wide variety of ways.

More details on the events can be seen at the links below:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1042724465777358/
https://www.facebook.com/events/139831403092620/

Please feel free to share the events or invite folks.

Thanks!
Peter