Ideas for Speakers

Bobby

Mar 4, 2015, 8:05:29 AM3/4/15
to upstate...@googlegroups.com
Please list your ideas for speakers for our Community Meetings

Nancy Brown

Mar 4, 2015, 9:30:36 AM3/4/15
to upstate...@googlegroups.com
Bobby, I spoke with Perry Patterson who is in charge of Gibbs Cancer Center's library in Sptg. He thought the two therapists there would be glad to speak if invited.i also think Dawn of St Francis would come to answer questions, maybe specifics like doing our own MLD.  If we could get more of a buy in by therapists we might get more folks to come.  Plus more weight control folks who could help us! Nancy

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2015, at 8:05 AM, Bobby <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please list your ideas for speakers for our Community Meetings

Bobby

Mar 4, 2015, 4:52:09 PM3/4/15
to upstate...@googlegroups.com, brow...@aol.com
Sounds like a great idea... Maybe that would be good speaker for May...
Bobby

Nancy Brown

Mar 4, 2015, 4:53:55 PM3/4/15
to upstate...@googlegroups.com
Did you have a good turnout on Monday? Nancy

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Bobby <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds like a great idea... Maybe that would be good speaker for May...
Bobby

Bobby Clark

Mar 4, 2015, 5:00:02 PM3/4/15
to upstate...@googlegroups.com
Yes… About 10-11 people (even a OTA Student from Smith attended)

Bobby

Mar 13, 2015, 3:36:33 AM3/13/15
to upstate...@googlegroups.com
We had a very good turn out at the Anderson meeting. Danielle Little was very good. See some pictures at the twitter account, Facebook page and webpage.

I am thinking future subjects (remember April is booked - Board meeting (Greenville) and Nancy Brown (Anderson)

May meetings

Spartanburg Therapists (Greenville Community Meeting)
Discussion of Supplements suggested by Danielle Little (Anderson Meeting)

June

?