Quarterly Schedule Change for 2016

Upstate_Monarchs

Mar 7, 2016, 6:07:06 PM3/7/16
to Upstate_Monarchs
We are embarking on a new year with a new schedule in 2016 to make our meetings simpler and easier for the public. We will be switching our schedule to a more quarterly sequence. Our two Community Meetings will be held in March, June, September and December. Two exceptions to the rule will be an Anderson meeting in May and a Greenville Meeting in November where we will make adjustments to avoid holidays and school vacations.

Here is the proposed schedule for 2016:

 Anderson Community
Meets on Second Thursday
 Greenville Community
Meets on First Monday
 ____________________________ ____________________________
 March

 March
 May

 June
 September

 November  (Elections)
 November December  (Party)

Upstate Monarchs Community Meetings is where our members and the public can come and discuss our common questions, concerns and problems. They are the mainstay of Upstate Monarch's effort to spread awareness and solution to public and our members. We will continue to have speakers in meetings on various topics.

We will have one scheduled Board Meeting in September (2nd Monday) with the option to call others as needed.

Let us know your feedback...