Cabin Fever Part 2...last year at Woodstock

Wings-Aron Lantz

Dec 3, 2022, 5:46:45 PM12/3/22
to hyne...@googlegroups.com, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF, skyw...@googlegroups.com, soarbi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here is another video to ease the cabin fever.  This is from last year.

It was my first time flying Woodstock and it was a blast!

For me it is harder to process a video when it was a flight that I really enjoyed...I wanted to do a good job on it, but becase of that I procrastinated doing it becase I knew it was going to take a quite a while.  At the end of the day my procrastination probably didn't make the video any better...likely worse :).

The longer the flight was, the longer it takes me to edit down a video...and having a second video camera kind of doubles the time to re-watch and edit.

...but the upside is you get to re-live the flight as you re-watch and look for the good bits to include.

Fun stuff...a rainy cold Saturday helps me get to work on videos.

Hope you enjoy watching!

Let's fly soon,

Aron

Bill Vickery