Flying Eagle Rock VA - Video - This was fun!

Wings-Aron Lantz

Dec 4, 2022, 12:15:46 PM12/4/22
to hyne...@googlegroups.com, skyw...@googlegroups.com, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF, soarbi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Some more flying entertainment.

We stopped at Eagle Rock on the way to the Big Walker fly-in.  Just made it there in time to get a glass-off flight in...super lucky it worked out.

Larry met us there and showed us the lz and launches.  I flew from the NW launch.  There is a SE launch also that isn't very visible in the video....

Thanks!  It was icing on the cake to fly here just before the BW fly-in.

I don't know if it helps, but I keep putting club info on various videos so hopefully if there are any would be pilots on the YouTube they can find the club and go get some training, come back and join in the fun.

Here is the video...

Let's fly soon!

Aron