Video - Flying Hang Gliders With The Sailplanes at Big Walker!

Wings-Aron Lantz

Dec 7, 2022, 5:08:14 PM12/7/22
to soarbigwalker, hyne...@googlegroups.com, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, skyw...@googlegroups.com, RAF
Hello,

Thought I would work on this as a separate video and make it a short one.  Big Walker Fly-In with the sailplanes.

For say a half hour there was some serious sailplane traffic on the ridge while some of us were flying.  I saw sailplanes mostly under me slightly, they were hugging the ridge ripping past.

From my vantage point I saw many go by in both directions.  Some zipped right by launch.  They are really fast!

Hope you enjoy the highlights in this video:

Let's fly soon!

Aron