Harris Hill Thursday

Aron - Soaring

Jul 16, 2024, 12:34:40 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to Upstate NY Free Flyers, rochester...@googlegroups.com, hyne...@googlegroups.com
Right now the forecast for Harris Hill looks good.

I'm planning on going...

---

Let's go flying!  www.soaringroadtrip.com
Youtube.com/@soaringroadtrip

Aron

Rick Brown

Jul 17, 2024, 12:46:32 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Aron - Soaring, Upstate NY Free Flyers, hyner
I am busy on Thursday but available after that.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 9:19 AM J Korn <jkorn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m in if the weather holds.
> -Ben
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 16, 2024, at 19:53, Robert Slebodnik <rslebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I'm interested.
>> --
>
> --
> !!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
> https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members
> https://www.freespiritflight.com/join-our-club
>
> ***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
> You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
> To post to this group, send email to:
> rochester...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
> rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqr_ZhLT0_t_5FPcLPeg5wVnPxEs4%2Buj_vyG_bNLi-B8LQ%40mail.gmail.com.
>
> --
> !!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
> https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members
> https://www.freespiritflight.com/join-our-club
>
> ***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
> You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
> To post to this group, send email to:
> rochester...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
> rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/9C726EC9-530B-4DA7-A82A-9346AFAA8F1B%40gmail.com.

Aron - Soaring

Jul 17, 2024, 9:40:26 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers
I'm planning on being there at Harris LZ at noon to put landing flags in and meet Doug a HG pilot from Southern PA.

See ya there!

---

From: 'Angelo Mantas' via RochesterAreaFlyers <rochester...@googlegroups.com>
Date: 7/17/24 5:47 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [RAF:27026] Harris Hill Thursday

I’m not a member at the moment, is it possible for get registered on site?
Angelo

On Wednesday, July 17, 2024, Clinton Fought <ctfou...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be coming up around noon tomorrow. Looks like good soaring conditions all afternoon and into the evening. Cyas there!
Clint

--
Angelo Mantas (,,)
Lecturer

[...]

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 18, 2024, 9:14:44 AM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to Aron - Soaring, rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers

The forecast is for NW, 9-12 mph, gusting  to 13 -17 mph, though presently the actual wind speed has been lower than forecast in the early morning at Harris,  becoming more Northerly in the late afternoon giving us a good place to pivot to Indian Cliffs.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 18, 2024, 9:46:02 AM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to Aron - Soaring, rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers

Rob and Bob should be at thr Harris LZ by approximately 11 :45 am.