Wednesday Harris Hill

Wings-Aron Lantz

Sep 12, 2022, 9:19:31 PM9/12/22
to 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
Lets go fly Harris Hill on Wednesday!

Does anyone know if the lz area is mowed short near the end/slot?

I may bring a visiting pilot who often lands his WW T2 on the wheels so thats why I'm asking...

Thanks,

Aron

Robert Skinner

Sep 12, 2022, 9:41:04 PM9/12/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
It's pretty short, but not wheel landing short ...

Rob

Bill Vickery

Sep 12, 2022, 10:54:34 PM9/12/22
to Robert Skinner, Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
Yo,

I don't have Joe G's contact.
Bob Slebodnik is out of town this week.  If my harness is done, or perhaps even if not, if any other pilots who may be coming down who may be near Joe, could you please bring it?

Thanks a bunch!

Chris Toomey

Sep 13, 2022, 4:06:57 AM9/13/22
to Bill Vickery, Robert Skinner, Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
Bill
  I’ll call Joe today, and if it is done…..I’ll bring it.  I can’t be there until 2 pm.  Chris

Sent from my iPad

Wings-Aron Lantz

Sep 13, 2022, 8:28:41 PM9/13/22
to RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, Robert Skinner
Planning for a 10:15 ETA at LZ on Wednesday....get there early and setup.  Dont miss the good window!

Aron

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CANaMmCjZ94CtiDvyxbLMhD%2BSLTer6mhC%3DahZAzkbY_x9bAxR6w%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Slebodnik

Sep 13, 2022, 9:02:52 PM9/13/22
to Rochester Area Flyers, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, Robert Skinner
I am out of town until Saturday night,  so I will have to miss Harris on Wednesday.  I hope everyone gets some good air time.
Bob Slebodnik

Air Ed

Sep 13, 2022, 9:20:36 PM9/13/22
to Upstate NY Free Flyers

HH looking doable. Temp-DP spread not spectacular but cloudbase looks low enough to reach. Worth taking a look. ETA TBD.

Bill Vickery

Sep 13, 2022, 9:41:46 PM9/13/22
to Air Ed, Upstate NY Free Flyers
Any word on the harnesses?

Chris Toomey

Sep 13, 2022, 9:50:36 PM9/13/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY free Flyers
Planning to arrive at Harris around 2 pm.  Chris

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 13, 2022, at 7:33 AM, James Kolynich <jrkol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Chris,
Can you pick up my harness too?

[...]