Big Walker Fly-In 2022 , Sept 22 - 25

Wings-Aron Lantz

Aug 16, 2022, 11:33:00 AM8/16/22
to hyne...@googlegroups.com, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
Hard to believe a year has rolled by!

Don't forget to add this to the calendar!
Big Walker Fly-In 2022 , Sept 22 - 25

Picture of the invitation attached :)

I just got around to making a video from last year's fly-in.

A video from last year...
A slide show from last year...
Check out the site's website:  www.bigwalker.com

More info.
Hope you enjoy the video and slide show and that you can join in on the fun this year!

Aron

email sign off-
Want more flying opportunities?
see www.soaringroadtrip.com for more regional flying days. Try the tools.  Built by pilots for pilots!  Thanks, Aron
Screenshot_20220816-105320_Gmail.jpg

Wings-Aron Lantz

Sep 21, 2022, 10:50:41 AM9/21/22
to 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Hyner Club, RAF, 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Last call...Big Walker is looking good.  Several of the  Hyner crowd are headed that way.

Julie and I are in Roanoke area.  After 6 hours on the road yesterday it was incredible lucky timing...got a flight in at Eagle Rock last evening (Tues).  A glass off sunset flight.  Very nice flying site about 1.5 hours north of Big Walker.

We should be getting to Big Walker by mid-day Wednesday.

Can't wait to fly there again!

Come on down if you can make it.

Aron