Flying today, Thursday 9/15

Chris Toomey

Sep 15, 2022, 7:24:04 AM9/15/22
to RAF, Upstate NY free Flyers

Any interest in Indian cliffs today? Chris
Sent from my iPad

James Kolynich

Sep 15, 2022, 8:16:48 AM9/15/22
to Upstate NY Free Flyers
Absolutely!

chris toomey

Sep 15, 2022, 9:07:57 AM9/15/22
to James Kolynich, Upstate NY Free Flyers
What time are you thinking?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2022, at 8:16 AM, James Kolynich <jrkol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Absolutely!

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 7:24:04 AM UTC-4 ctoo...@yahoo.com wrote:

Any interest in Indian cliffs today? Chris
Sent from my iPad

James Kolynich

Sep 15, 2022, 9:32:02 AM9/15/22
to Upstate NY Free Flyers
What ever time is convenient for you.

chris toomey

Sep 15, 2022, 9:58:57 AM9/15/22
to James Kolynich, Upstate NY Free Flyers
1 pm LZ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2022, at 9:32 AM, James Kolynich <jrkol...@gmail.com> wrote:

What ever time is convenient for you.

James Fardette

Sep 15, 2022, 10:09:56 AM9/15/22
to 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, James Kolynich, chris toomey
Thinking about it. HG or PG?

Sep 15, 2022, 10:28:49 AM9/15/22
to James Fardette, 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, James Kolynich
Thinking PG….. bringing both

Sent from my iPhone

James Kolynich

Sep 15, 2022, 10:30:12 AM9/15/22
to chris toomey, James Fardette, 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Good idea!

James Kolynich

Sep 15, 2022, 10:33:02 AM9/15/22
to chris toomey, Upstate NY Free Flyers
Will be there at 1 PM.

Wings-Aron Lantz

Sep 15, 2022, 11:11:38 AM9/15/22
to James Kolynich, chris toomey, 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
I wish I could today but I'm out.  Hope you get some nice flying...it is a back to back adventure for FSF!

Aron

Robert Skinner

Sep 15, 2022, 11:37:23 AM9/15/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, James Kolynich, chris toomey, 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Wish I could but gotta work : \

Rob

--

Rob

chris toomey

Sep 15, 2022, 6:59:34 PM9/15/22
to Robert Skinner, Wings-Aron Lantz, James Kolynich, 'chris toomey' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
     Well…… you guys didn’t miss much .  When Jim and I arrived up top around 1:30 it was blowing straight in around 9-10 mph.  I was thinking I should set up my HG, but I got out my PG.  Jim quickly set up his Sport 3…… and then it turned off.  There were some light cycles, but not much base wind between.   I took a light cycle in my PG and got 15 minutes .  I got below launch and couldn’t make the LZ.  I landed in the bailout.  Jim picked me up and we headed up to wait for the wonder that never materialized.   I took a sledder and Jim broke down.   You don’t know if you don’t go.  Next time……..Chris

Sent from my iPhone