Re: WW Ultra Sport 147 Hang Glider for Sale

Wayne Utter

Sep 7, 2021, 2:42:46 PM9/7/21
to upstate-ny-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stevo,

Tried to post this today to the "upstate-ny-free-flyers" Website. Got this response:

"The message you are sending is too large.  All messages must be less than 8.00 MBytes.
If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://groups.google.com/support/.

Thanks,
Google Groups"

Can you help?

Wayno

Wayne Utter

Sep 12, 2021, 11:53:13 AM9/12/21
to upstate-ny-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

In view of the fact that my flying days are over as a result of a medical condition; I'm selling off the last of my hang gliding equipment, which is:
  • A slightly used WW Ultra Sport 147 with less than 30 air hours. The sail is still crispy. Never crashed. Throwing in 2 spare down tubes, 2 fairings, velcro ties, protective covers, original bag, original batten chart and original manual. Asking price: $900.00 OBO.  The US 147 has always been stored inside and well maintained.  Photo's of this glider can be viewed by clicking on  WW Ultra Sport 147  .
Yes, the Sport 2 & 3 are sweeter, but the US 147 is still a very easy handling, easy landing, intermediate glider with good performance glider and you can have this like-new glider for a lot less money…thousands less! This glider does have one ongoing problem. It just always wants to go up and get high. I've never tried to fix that problem, I just enjoyed it. 😎

By this post, you have my email address and my mobile number is (919) 552-2447 for contact. I am currently in Endicott, NY (where the glider is housed) for the Summer (which has sadly passed us by although very wet) and Fall. So if you have any interest in purchasing this glider, or know of any pilot that might be interested, please contact me or pass this Email post on to any of your friends about this offer and we can discuss the glider purchase. My principal interest is in seeing this glider is going to a good home with a pilot that will get it some air time.

Regards,
Wayne,_

Wayne Utter

Sep 15, 2021, 10:16:01 AM9/15/21
to Upstate NY Free Flyers

Wayne Utter

Jul 29, 2022, 10:27:31 AM7/29/22
to Upstate NY Free Flyers
Hi all,

I'm selling off the last of my hang gliding equipment, which is:
  • A slightly used WW Ultra Sport 147 with less than 30 air hours. The sail is still crispy. Never crashed. Throwing in 2 spare down tubes, 2 fairings, velcro ties, protective covers, original bag, original batten chart and original manual. Asking price: $850.00 OBO.  The US 147 has always been stored inside and well maintained.  Photo's of this glider here: WW US-147 Hang Glider
    Yes, the Sport 2 & 3 are sweeter, but the US-147 is still a very easy handling, easy landing, intermediate glider with good performance glider and you can have this like-new glider for a lot less money…thousands less! This glider does have one ongoing problem. It just always wants to go up and get high. I've never tried to fix that problem, I just enjoyed it. 😎

    By this post, you have my email address and my mobile number is (919) 552-2447 for contact. I am currently in Endicott, NY (where the glider is housed) for the Summer and Fall. So if you have any interest in purchasing this glider, or know of any pilot that might be interested, please contact me or pass this Email post on to any of your friends about this offer and we can discuss the glider.

    Regards,
    Wayne,_

    Wayne Utter

    Aug 2, 2022, 11:23:54 AM8/2/22
    to Upstate NY Free Flyers
    Hi all,

    Posted this 4 days ago and am not sure that it made it in the fashion I wanted so am posting it again. I'm selling off the last of my hang gliding equipment, which is:
    Attachments area

    Joseph