PG scratching at Harris on 10-1-21

Jim Black

Oct 4, 2021, 3:38:12 PM10/4/21
to Rochester Area Flyers, Upstate NY Free Flyers
After an unwise decision to run down the ridge rather than staying around launch, I found myself below launch. I had one more chance to get back up into the lift band.

Short video (1:45). Paragliding has some video challenges in that everything is so slow and takes so long :)

Jim

Wings-Aron Lantz

Oct 4, 2021, 6:16:18 PM10/4/21
to RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Nice video Jim!  Someday I'd love to get into PG also.  More airtime overall and more coverage of the wind conditions!

There has to be a new term developed...biwinguwal or whatever just doesn't cut it.

Maybe...glidemaster, airzen... or something to describe those that can fly any type of glider!

Aron

email sign off-
Want more flying opportunities?
see www.soaringroadtrip.com for more regional flying days. Try the tools.  Built by pilots for pilots!  Thanks, Aron