https://upspin.io/ down?

Daniel Cottini

May 31, 2023, 2:59:16 PM5/31/23
to Upspin
Hello everyone,

Is https://upspin.io/ down? I have tried to access it from both Italy and a server in the UK, but the connection remains stuck.

Thank you!

Aram Hăvărneanu

May 31, 2023, 5:34:22 PM5/31/23
to Daniel Cottini, Upspin
Works for me.

--
Aram Hăvărneanu

Razvan Musaloiu-E.

May 31, 2023, 6:00:07 PM5/31/23
to Aram Hăvărneanu, Daniel Cottini, Upspin
Indeed, it works now. It was not working when Daniel reported the issue though.

-- Razvan ME

Eric Grosse

May 31, 2023, 6:31:40 PM5/31/23
to Razvan Musaloiu-E., Aram Hăvărneanu, Daniel Cottini, Upspin
I noticed yesterday afternoon that upspiin.io was down, but am not yet fluent in how the deployment is organized, so was going to take some time to understand it and fix properly. But when I learned today the downtime was getting in people's way, I did the brute force fix while I study. So thanks to Daniel for mentioning it.

Daniel Cottini

Jun 1, 2023, 3:43:01 AM6/1/23
to Upspin
Thank you all for your efforts on Upspin, I really appreciate it.