No problems this time

Tom Lieber

Sep 9, 2020, 4:11:24 PM9/9/20
to Upspin
It's been several months since the last time I e-mailed this list about a problem with Upspin, and that's because I haven't had any problems! I've been using it to share files between computers and it just works.

So, thanks!

Andrew Gerrand

Sep 9, 2020, 11:15:50 PM9/9/20
to Tom Lieber, Upspin
Great to hear Upspin is working for you!