upspin.io issues?

salmān aljammāz

Feb 22, 2021, 8:30:21 AM2/22/21
to Upspin
i'm having trouble reach the key server or the project website today.

not sure if it's global or just me. let me know if there's anything i can do to help debug.

$ curl -v https://key.upspin.io/
* Trying 104.154.19.111...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connection failed
* connect to 104.154.19.111 port 443 failed: Connection refused
* Failed to connect to key.upspin.io port 443: Connection refused
* Closing connection 0
curl: (7) Failed to connect to key.upspin.io port 443: Connection refused

Albert-Jan de Vries

Feb 22, 2021, 9:18:41 AM2/22/21
to Upspin
I'm seeing the same issues.

Albert-Jan de Vries

Feb 22, 2021, 9:22:19 AM2/22/21
to Upspin
Also made a github.com issue, https://github.com/upspin/upspin/issues/639

Andrew Gerrand

Feb 22, 2021, 3:37:09 PM2/22/21
to salmān aljammāz, Upspin
The upspin.io services are back. Apologies for the outage.

There was a Kubernetes issue - I had neglected to upgrade the node pools, which I thought was configured to happen automatically. I'll look into this more and see how it can be prevented in future.

Albert-Jan de Vries

Feb 22, 2021, 4:34:35 PM2/22/21
to Upspin

That is great news, thanks for the quick response!