Catholic Singles of Cherry Hill -- Two Author Book Night (Wed 2/10)

Dave Nevins

Feb 8, 2016, 9:56:39 AM2/8/16
to upperroom...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone. This Wednesday (2/10), the Catholic Singles of Cherry
Hill group is sponsoring a book night for the Theology in the 21st
Century series, at:

9450 Cherry Hill Rd, College Park, MD 20740

Goes from 7-10 (the speakers will go on early):

Paul Dykewicz will be speaking on his book (God and the NFL !):
Holy Smokes!: Golden Guidance from Notre Dame's Championship Chaplain

http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Smokes-Guidance-Championship-Chaplain/dp/1498406890/theofficiapet-20

and I will also be sharing about my own book on tips to hearing God's
voice better (with examples similar to Jesus Calling), with many lessons
learned:

http://www.amazon.com/Surrendering-Abundance-Receiving-Spirit-Filled-Messages/dp/1512049239/theofficiapet-20

Blessings to all!
Dave