Important Notice: TURF Google Group is Moving to TURFWORSHIP.COM

Dave Nevins

Aug 3, 2016, 7:04:39 PM8/3/16
to upperroom...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. Important news: This Google group is transitioning...

Please ensure you are on our Facebook group and new site mailing list:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/turfworship

The mailing list is available at our new site:
http://www.TURFWORSHIP.com

We automatically transitioned members from the Google group, and sent
out a message from "TURF Prayer Group" this afternoon, so you should've
received that. If not, please sign up at our new web site.

Since TURF is updating, this Google group is closing.

Thanks for all the great support on the Google Group -- active since
March of 2008 -- only eight years ago. Whew.

God's increased favor to all.

And we hope to see you at our meeting this Thursday 8/4 (730, at St.
Charles) for Regina's inspiring testimony.

Cheers,
Dave

--

You have no idea to the degree I’m connected to you. If you did, you’d
be hilariously joyful and peaceful.

Don’t you know I’m connected to you in a way that guides your every
step? I am there; I am here. I am with you and in you, no more so than
in others, but I see you, and speak to you and through you. Find as you
yield your way that life is less trouble, easier, as I’m leading the way
toward greener pastures.

Your current circumstance bears little, if any, resemblance to where
you’re headed. I have great plans, a future and a hope.

You must face the wind for now. Bear up. Be bold and strong in My
love, for I have not forgotten nor forsaken. Never have, never will.
Trust more. Look to Me in doubts and fears. Always look this way—it is
My light that shows the way, the path to abundant life. But the price
is your life as you know it.

Are you ready and willing to surrender the average to Me for more of My
life for you? I am God. Remember that. What can man do against My
plans in a surrendered vessel, ready and willing to serve My Kingdom?
You will not always go away in despair and hopelessness. This is not
the life I’ve chosen for My beloved.

There is immense joy behind this wall of the natural. If only you knew
and could trust when I tell you what’s there.

I am in control —- is that not enough to rejoice in? God, the one who
made it all, who makes it all happen with perfect rhyme and reason. Do
you believe chaos has a place in the plans for My people? Nothing is
haphazard, nothing without a reason and a purpose.

I am ever working My ways in and through you. You are vital to My call
in this universe.

Let Me take it up for you. Let us run together and flee the ways of the
past. Await, victory comes in the morning of My light. Live on!

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him.
I Corinthians 2:9

------- NEW Amazon Book! -------

http://www.amazon.com/Surrendering-Abundance-Receiving-Spirit-Filled-Messages/dp/1512049239/theofficiapet-20

http://www.davenevins.com