THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK at the DOUGLASS DOG PARK CLEAN UP

Steve Kushman

Oct 16, 2011, 9:39:10 PM10/16/11
to Friends of Upper Douglass Dog Park

I just wanted to reach out with a great big THANK YOU to.....Scott,
Rich, Maria, Pat, Eric, Bill, Fariba, Rafael, Peter, Catherine, Gail,
Susan, Wendy, Michelle, John, Drew, James and Junko....If I missed
you, we still thank you!

We're all spiffed up for Saturday's FIFTH ANNUAL DOGTOBERFEST!!!!!

With your help we accomplished everything on our TO DO list -
Fill Holes
Pick up Poop
Weed and Prune Front Garden
Sweep and Clean Driveway and Gate Area
Scrub Fountain & Bowls + Sweep Fountain Area
Fix the Fence by the Back Gate
Cap Sprinkler Head by the Water Fountain (hopefully, less muddy
from now on!)

Bag Holders will be replaced / fixed this week.

Best Regards, Melissa