DOGTOBERFEST is TOMORROW!, 11 AM - 2 PM

1 view

Steve Kushman

Oct 21, 2011, 3:13:25 PM10/21/11
to Friends of Upper Douglass Dog Park
FUDDP,The Friends of Upper Douglass Dog Park, present our

Fifth Annual DOGTOBERFEST!

A Great FREE fun event for dogs and people.

TOMORROW!

11 AM until 2 PM -

Upper Douglass Dog Park - 27th and Douglass St.

DOGTOBERFEST 2011 Features:

A Canine Costume Contest - Dress up your pooch in his or her finest
and be the best dressed pup at the park. It is a Halloween kind of
day. Bring your cameras.

Dog Agility Course - For those talented canine athletes we will have
an agility course set up. Around the poles, over the jump and through
the tube. Start practicing.

Obedience Contest - How well does your pup obey? Sit, down, stay....
That's the way. Show us how well bowser behaves.

Snacks for Dogs & Humans - Baked by our Volunteers. Delicious home
made goodies for you and your pal.

Pet Portraits - Remember this day with a fine pet portrait. Available
on site.

San Francisco SPCA - Ask Amy - Again this year we have Amy Kott and
Buster
representing the SF SPCA. Answering your questions about pet adoption
and care.

Ask the Vet - Dr. Calvin Lum of San Francisco Veterinary Housecalls
will be on
site to address your canine health questions and concerns.

Grateful Dogs Rescue will be there - Grateful Dogs Rescue, a non-
profit organization, has a mission to rescue San Francisco ACC
shelter dogs not made available for adoption. Rather than letting
these dogs
be euthanized, Grateful Dogs Rescue saves as many as possible by
fostering them until a loving home is found.

Donations for Dogs - Please bring all your extra dog
stuff on Saturday. We all have some. In good condition or gently
used, please. Brushes, collars, leashes, toys, chews, supplies, etc.
We
will collect this material and donate it to the SPCA and to Grateful
Dogs
Rescue. Also bring any extra towels or bedding to donate as these
items are useful in caring for dogs.

Volunteers Needed - Our set up is at 9 AM and extra hands are
welcomed. So, come by and help us set up tables, pop ups and other
gear. Be a part of DOGTOBERFEST. You'll be glad you did.