Dogtoberfest was a success

William Weil

Nov 8, 2012, 2:28:43 AM11/8/12
to UpperD...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended this year's Dogtoberfest and help make it a great success.  There were more dogs in costume than even before.  Attached is a picture of the winner, who sure has appeal.

For more pictures of Dogtoberfest (before my camera's battery died) go to
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B3Ta2qilBfCIRFhNRzNzRWZUTU0/edit

If you have any pictures of Dogtoberfest you'd like to share, please email the link or the picture files to FUDDPS...@googlegroups.com and we'll pass them on.

Financially, this was our most successful Dogtoberfest ever.  The final numbers are not all in yet, but we grossed over $9,000 and netted almost $8,800 after expenses.  In addition, we received a donation from the Friends of Noe Valley for $1500.  This money will go toward tree trimming and reforestation of the 191 trees in the park.
ContestWinner.jpg