Fw: Commercial Dog Walker Hearing - 12/12

Susan Adams

Nov 30, 2011, 1:58:32 PM11/30/11
to park
Some of you may care about this. If I were a commercial dog walker, I'd sure show up.

Date: Monday, December 12th
Time: 1:00pm
Location: San Francisco City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, John L. Taylor Committee Room (263)

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or comments.  Otherwise the Supervisor looks forward to seeing you there.

Best,
 Adam

Adam Taylor
Legislative Aide