Solidarity in times of crisis

UPM media

Apr 27, 2020, 12:42:09 PM4/27/20
to upm-statements
Dear Friends

WRuth more 20 million people food insecure, 1 in 4 going to bed on a hungry stomach and 10 million people unemployed. All our efforts cannot  substitute the state.

This is social crisis that started long before COVID 19 and now it intersects.

This is a request for donation for those who have the financial muscle to do so. This is to buy basic food for some of our members. A detailed report will be provided. Members who are now feeling the strain/feel the brunt that comes with lockdown.

Name of the Bank; Standard Bank
Account No:045523312
Account Holder: Unemployed People's Movement
Brach:Grahamstown: 051001
Branch Code: SBZAZAJJ