Re: Interview Request: Protest Against Housing Corruption

1 view

UPM media

May 20, 2016, 2:19:44 AM5/20/16
to Tsholofelo Pelo, upm-statements
Hi Tsholofelo

We will be happy to participate in your show. The name of our comrade who will take part is Ayanda Kota - 0786256462.

Regards
Siyasanga Bentele

On Thursday, May 19, 2016, Tsholofelo Pelo <Tsh...@safm.co.za> wrote:

Dear Siyanda & Gladys,

I’m the producer of the evening talk show on SAFm. We would like to invite you on our show next Tuesday (24th May) @ 19h30 to talk about the campaign, where there issues are and how you plan on addressing these challenges faced.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Kind Regards,

Tsholo