Subscribers do not appear on My Feeds

Pedro Vizuete Mendoza

Feb 5, 2019, 2:20:39 PM2/5/19
to Upgrades, Wishlists, Enhancements

I have created a blog with Blogger (https://guadalajaraysuspueblos.blogspot.com/) and I have also created a feed with FeedBurner. I have included the gadget in the blog.
To test, I have subscribed with three different email accounts. I received the confirmation email and confirmed. When I enter My Feeds, only one subscription appears. That could be happening? Any clue, please? Thank you

Matti nescio

Feb 5, 2019, 3:08:38 PM2/5/19
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 9:20:39 PM UTC+2, Pedro Vizuete Mendoza wrote:
To test, I have subscribed with three different email accounts. I received the confirmation email and confirmed.
When I enter My Feeds, only one subscription appears.

So all 3 addresses are listed as verified in your list of email subscribers on Publicize / Email Subscriptions ?
After subscribing, did you actually make a new post and wait* for it to be emailed , and open the email on the 3 accounts ?

* as per your selected schedule in Publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options

Pedro Vizuete Mendoza

Feb 7, 2019, 3:21:43 AM2/7/19
to Upgrades, Wishlists, Enhancements

449/5000

Screenshot_20190205-213410_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190205-213356_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the indications. I only saw one follower on the main screen, as you see in the capture. I managed to see the four subscribers in the options that you indicated to me, as you can see in the second capture.
In addition, when the scheduled time for delivery arrived, 3 of the accounts received the update message. The fourth, no.
I'll wait to see what happens in the next update.
Thank you very much for your indications.
Best regards

Pedro Vizuete Mendoza

Feb 7, 2019, 3:22:51 AM2/7/19
to Upgrades, Wishlists, Enhancements