Fwd: Sahyog - Lets help each other's parents / families

Rajarshi Roy

May 5, 2021, 12:22:02 PM5/5/21
to upesm...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: UPES Alumni Relations <alu...@upes.ac.in>
Date: Wed, May 5, 2021, 6:02 PM
Subject: Sahyog - Lets help each other's parents / families
To: <roy.raj...@gmail.com>

Dear All,

As we face the nationwide impact of covid-19 outbreak – from health threats to social isolation, economic instability and food insecurities – so many of us found comfort and purpose in being there for others.
Each day, we hear stories about how mankind is stepping forward to care for their neighbors, adapt their businesses, and offer help when and where it’s needed most — because that’s what great people do.

We are launching a new initiative – Sahyog aiming to provide help and support to the parents / family of alumni through alumni by creating city wise WhatsApp groups. In this way the alumni who are not close to their families can support others in the same city and their families can be taken care by their friends in the same city.

To support this initiative, Kindly share your details by clicking the below URL.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U3BSRnrGkywhDhyowqoxbp5FPHtxi6aGWYhXy8FX7Z8/edit

“We are all in this together”

Thanks and Regards

Somya Chawla