Re: Wedding bell Invitation

Ankit Bhandari

Jan 13, 2014, 8:39:02 AM1/13/14
to upesm...@googlegroups.com
Tausif Bhai,

Congratulations bro. I wouldn't be able to make up for the marriage . Work issues. Anyways, I wish you all the best for your future. May you have all the happiness together.

Best regards from my mom, dad and me.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Khatri Tausif <khatri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

A Wedding is start of togetherness… Of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, and sensing the love that a marriage carries!

With God’s grace, and our parent’s blessings, the day has come
when Dr. Mahejbin & I are taking a step forward to begin a wonderful
 life together!

Please consider this as a personal invitation and make the occasion more special
with your graceful presence on 21 January 2014.

Please find the invitation card attached and Route MAP from Vadodara to Bodeli town.

Regards

Tausif Khatri

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Deo Bhandari.

MBA(Oil & Gas),
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,
Mobile:  +91 9920044083

Aman Agarwal

Jan 13, 2014, 12:41:46 PM1/13/14
to upesm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tausif,

Congratulation and Best of luck for your upcoming life.

Thanks & Regard

AMAN AGARWAL
MBA (O&G)

ankit shukla

Jan 14, 2014, 11:45:48 AM1/14/14
to upesm...@googlegroups.com

Taushif,
Congratulations on one of the most wondrful event f ur lyf.

Regards
Ankit shukla

Khatri Tausif

Jan 20, 2014, 4:51:13 AM1/20/14
to upesm...@googlegroups.com

Thanx bhai log.....but all should come at my home town

Message has been deleted