Roommate needed to share 2BR/1.5BA home in Graduate Hospital

Christine Bricker

Jun 10, 2010, 2:50:17 PM6/10/10
to UPenn CPLN Student & Alumni Group
$700 (plus ½ utilities) / 2br - Roommate needed to share 2BR/1.5BA
home in Graduate Hospital

Spacious two bedroom home in Graduate Hospital complete with a large
kitchen, central air, whirlpool bath, dishwasher, and washer/dryer in
the basement. The house is located on the best block in the city. It
is a Graduate Hospital garden block (like in the Sixth Sense) with
GREAT neighbors (and neighborhood parties) 2-3 blocks away from a
grocery store, Grace Tavern, the Sidecar, Ten Stone, and Resurrection
Ale House. There are bus stops nearby as well. Easy walking to Penn,
Rittenhouse, South & Walnut Streets.

About You:
You're a social, responsible, fun, neat (but not anal), non-smoker
between the ages of 25 and 35 (preferably fem.). You're looking to be
friends and not just for a place to store your things. We don't need
to be besties, but having dinner together when we're both around would
be great.

About Me:
I currently work at and attend school at Penn (and am a former
CPLNer). I enjoy playing sports, school, and hosting an occasional
party. I like to take it easy during the week, but am not opposed to a
dinner party or catching up over drinks and watching movies together.
I like to ride my bike, play sports and go out for drinks on the
weekends. I have a good group of friends in the city, but we don’t
usually hang out at my house. I also have two awesome toy fox
terriers. I like playing cards and board games and am not afraid to
admit it.

If you think you'll mesh well with the above, I'd love to hear from
you. The room will be available August 1. Please let me know if you
would like to see photos.

Ariel Ben-Amos

Jun 10, 2010, 3:49:57 PM6/10/10
to UPenn CPLN Student & Alumni Group, Ashton Jones
In coming students might be interested in this housing offer.  Ahston Jones is a Penn grad and a philly planner, he asked that send this out.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/1780834776.html

Ariel Ben-Amos
http://urbandirection.blogspot.com/